Thursday, September 3, 2009

Your Life Matters

Greetings and blessings to all of you!

I just wanted to let you know that your life matters.  That's right, I'll say it again, your life matters.  Sometimes the journey of life can leave you feeling hopeless and invaluable.  When you're down, people can have a tendency to act like Job's friends (you'll have to read Job to find out what I mean).  Instead of embracing what God is sovereignly doing in your life, they may tend to lean more toward being on the critical side.

Having said that, God wants you to know that you are still very valuable to Him.  Always remember that someone, somewhere is looking at you.  Whether you like it or not my beloved, you are an example!!!!!!!!  So, why would God give up on you?  So, don't you give up on yourself, no matter how tough the road may get.  We do have the victory!  Remember, we win!  So, keep your head up and even if you don't "feel" important or valuable, just rest in knowing that you are.

In your quiet time, meditate (softly speak) these words into your soul and spirit
God is love, God loves me, I am valuable to God
I love God because He first loved me
Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world

Until next time beloved,

melindajoyful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relationships are quite complicated one has to face when in trouble, but it's also not as bad as one would be led to believe in it.Just try to brush away all those misunderstandings and believe in the fact of making-up that relationship all you have to do is to start knowing what really went wrong and what made two humans who loved each other in depth to part their ways, is it because of money
mis-management or something else . You can always find the answer here.

Money and Love

About Me

My photo
Soon to be wife Mother of two Navy veteran